- To come up with a mobile solution for Jim Beam that would first & foremost add value to The Bourbon Fest Tour.
- A solution that would act as a marketing tool to promote the brand at other Jim Beam activities i.e. pub activations, sporting events etc.
- To create something special – we suggested a bus!
- Sourced, bought & refurbishment an old school bus: completely gutting the bus internally, raising the roof by 50cm and added an additional steps & door for a rear egress.
- We then conceptualized, project managed & headed up the build, along with the creative from The Works Sydney.
- Key features included an entire bus wrap, a 6 person spa, functioning bar, leather seating, 6 plasmas, XBOX consoles & Bose sound system.
- Touring all over the country for a number of years. Touring nationally to the snow, sporting events, pub promotions & festivals.