- Universal approached us to produce and manage a exciting and engaging themed Cocktail Event based on the newly released Get Him To The Greek movie.
- To bring the essence of this film into the JB HI FI Cocktail Event.
- Source and manage all elements of the event, from the initial invitations through to entertainment, props, food & beverage and games.
- Manage logistics of the band, including flights, accommodation and the band’s back line and PA.
- Produce a premium styled event with technical capabilities for on-stage presentations and mainstream media coverage.
- Work within the predetermined venue space.
- JB HI FI CEO
- Area Managers & top Store Managers (18-45 yrs).
- Universal Marketing Directors
- Universal Sales Directors
Lounge area with low coffee tables surrounded by tongue & animal print bean bags, mirror and candy centrepieces.
Bar area with a glow bar, black tassel chandeliers, pool table and funky ambient lighting.
The live band stage, complete with truss tower lighting and star cloth draping. A live performance by Black Diamond Hearts, a much sought after Sydney band. They embraced the look and feel of the movie rock theme.
An air guitar competition allowed guests to rock out to their favourite guitar riffs and win prizes.
A FURRY WALL
Incorporating one of the main features of the film, a furry wall was placed near the entrance of the room. Guests were free to stroke this, at will, getting a Polaroid shot in the process.