- DEC Communications approached us to produce the launch of the Home HQ North Shore Centre.
- It was the first integrated home & lifestyle centre on Sydney’s lower North Shore.
- Create a family orientated day that would reflect the Centre as the North Shore’s premium one-stop shopping destination.
- Create a Video showcasing the Grand Opening and the day’s activities, Home HQ site’s history & Home HQ’s sustainable features that is to be played on the in-centre plasma’s.
- Local Families
- The Lord Mayor & Local Council
We invited guests from all over the North Shore to Welcome in the new centre, creating a day of fun & celebrations for all of the family. The Mayor of Willoughby officially opening the centre.
A live stage show with Tara Denis workshop with tips & hints for this years trends in home decoration. Also included in the opening were in-centre promotions, competitions and showbags.
Kids entertainment, including ice cream van, Face Painters, Jumping castle and Roving Entertainers.
A local charity generously organised a sausage sizzle for guests, making sure no-one left the launch with an empty stomach