Freckle & Co approached the team to provide creative theming and décor concepts for one of their Medical client’s annual sales & marketing conference – a 4 day offsite meeting to discuss key objectives for the year ahead.
- Provide theming and décor concepts reflective of the overall event theme.
- Develop a stage set that creates provides impact.
- Supply additional creative and inspirational ways to tie in the conference theme.
- Produce video content that reinforces the key messaging objectives of the marketing team through a mix of vox pops and impactful visuals.
- Internal Sales & Marketing Team
IMPACTFUL STAGE SET
Large freestanding 3D lettering in white with the single word ‘CONFIDENCE’ were positioned on the stage. These were creatively up lit to give depth and colour variation from session to session throughout the day.
It was important to the client that the theme was easy to move following the Opening Plenary to allow for these to be utilised during the breakout sessions. Life size cut outs of inspiring individuals were placed in the conference room, along with posters on large easels with quotations from well-known individuals.
During the Opening Plenary, the main speaker asked each person to write down a word they associated with building confidence. A word cloud was then stylized to visually represent these words used to describe it. The most popular words highlighted in a larger, bolder font. The word cloud was shared with the group on the final day during the Closing Plenary.