- Design and create a premium look stage set that will suit the conference requirements and impress the audience.
- Provide and manage all technical production for the event including scheduling and making sure each key speaker was
ready to be announced
- Suggest an opening act to kick-off the start of the conference.
- Provide theming and entertainment for the closing cocktail function.
- Supply professional event photographer.
- Organised the creative decals to be installed onto glass doors and surrounds
- Co-oordinated with Mercedes to showcase their cars in an expo style booth
<1i>Provide themeing and furnishing for the breakout areas and create areas for the guests to try and also purchase products
- Independent industry consultants.
As the conferences took place over a 3 day period, we had to create a set design that was easily interchangeable. We came up with a tiered white stage, which not only provided dimension, but also enough room for multiple people to be on stage at once.
We approached Brad Blaze to open the conference. A speed painter, exciting audiences with art, comedy and fire. Brad painted 3 large canvases – Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and the face of Luna Park, all to pumping music. All artworks were auctioned off at the end of the conference with proceeds donated to charity.
Another year we were fortunate to get ‘Australia’s Got Talent’ Swagamama Dance troupe to perform and they were a huge hit with the audience up dancing and singing along.
By lighting the stage with variations of colour, each session had a different look. This provided the premium awards feel the client was after. A large screen was placed centre stage, showcasing conference support material.
Each year there was a different theme for the guests take part in dressing up. Entertainment was provided including a photo booth with props for the guests to enjoy. Our photographer was on hand to capture the night. The guests networked and danced the night away!
Over the years the conferences were held in iconic locations such as Sydney, Gold Coast Convention Centre and Melbourne Crown casino. Venues were selected based on the ever growing Arbonne delegates attending.