- BMW were to launch their new & exciting 5 Series and the North Shore showroom was to be one of the biggest & best in NSW.
- The theme of the evening to be ‘5 Star Elegance’, reflecting upon the aesthetics of the new design.
- We were then left with a ‘blank canvas’ showroom to create something special.
- The showroom was transformed into a high-end art exhibition, inspired by elegance & minimalism. The brand new 5 Series was the central masterpiece.
- 272 BMW Australia consumer invitees RSVP’d with 210 guests braving the torrential rain & storm on the night.
- Celebrity appearances including Ken Done and Dick Smith.
- BMW head office representatives.
It’s amazing how an every day car dealer showroom can be completely transformed.
MR. KEN DONE
Australia’s most recognised artist, Mr. Ken Done, was guest of honour. He gave a 20 minute speech about his journey as an artist and the creation of his BMW ArtCar painting.
The showroom was transformed into a modern and elegant art exhibition with the new Series 5 featuring as the focal art piece.
There was an immense buildup to the reveal of the car. A lighting & audio show accompanied the car as it drove out onto its staging platform.