- Create an exclusive, educational and intimate event, premium in look and feel, but on an extremely tight budget.
- Event needs to drive expertise and a wider understanding of the P&G product portfolio.
- Generate product awareness and create positive word-of-mouth through existing, and potentially new Rouge members.
- Create an environment that allows for 1:1 consultations with the Brand Ambassadors.
- Rouge members and their guest
- Female skew (18 – 35 target audience)
Working closely with Rouge Magazine and P&G, we created an exclusive and luxurious event.
NICE ‘N’ EASY
Nice ‘N’ Easy brand ambassador, Belinda Jeffrey, presented and demonstrated the product, and gave 1:1 consultations with guests in a chic lounge area. A representative of InStyle Magazine also presented, offering the guests hints and tips for new season trends.
A VIRTUAL MAKEOVER
Using iPads guests were able to download their image (pre-taken by our photographer) and try the various Nice ‘N’ Easy colours via the ‘Try It On Studio’ – a virtual makeover tool by Clairol.